- It’s Energizing
- It’s Filling
- It’s Delicious
This Banana smoothie could be a perfect refreshment after a tiring day. It
could also be had as your meal. It is ideal for a hot morning. With healthy
components such as Turmeric, Ginger, Maca powder, Cinnamon etc, this
smoothie boasts the ability to improve the immune system, tackle
inflammations, assist with digestion and so on. And, it’s easy to prepare!
Find its recipe below.
- 2 Small Bananas Chopped and frozen
- 1 Cup Mango Chopped
- 4 Tsp Turmeric Fresh & grated, or 2 tsp dried turmeric
- 4 Tsp Ginger Grated & fresh
- 1 Tsp Maca Powder
- 6 Macadamia Nuts Raw
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk or almond milk, more if necessary
- 1 Tsp Rice Syrup or maple syrup or 3 dates, optional
- Put all the ingredients except the rice syrup into a blender and mixthoroughly. Add more coconut milk if needed.
- Taste and sweeten with rice or maple syrup according to your needs.
Freezing the bananas makes the smoothie nice and thick.
- The water and scooped out flesh of a fresh coconut instead of the -coconut milk would be delicious and creamy.
- The macadamias can be replaced with your favorite nut; cashews, almonds, or brazil nuts.
- You could replace the mango with papaya, pineapple, orange, mandarin, pear, or even leftover roast pumpkin or sweet potato.