Comprising healthy ingredients, this dish would be perfect to keep you cool during summer and after your workout. Also, it can revitalize your body while satisfying your taste buds! This can be used as a snack, side dish or a meal, and can help to balance Pitta. It has a calming effect, a good source of protein and good for your cardio vascular system. Find the recipe here:
- 3 tbsp – Hemp seed
- 2 cups– Kale
- 1 cup– Kelp
- 1 whole – Lemon
- 1/4 cup– Mint
- 1/4 cup-Olive oil
- 1/4 cup- Parsley (fresh)
- 3/4 cup– Quinoa
- Himalayan Pink salt- As required
- 1 cup- Water
- Simmer quinoa in 1 and a half cups boiling water for about 20 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Prepare the kale by removing from the stem and chopping finely. Add to a large salad bowl with cooked quinoa, chopped herbs, 3 tablespoon hemp seeds.
- Soak kelp sheets in water for 15 minutes and rinse. Simmer for 20 minutes or until tender. Strain, chop and add to salad bowl, tossing thoroughly.
- Combine the juice of lemon, olive oil and Himalayan Pink Salt by whisking and drizzle as dressing before serving.
- You may add roasted pumpkin cubes or fresh cucumber cubes to make the tabouli more interesting and filling.
- You may replace hemp seeds with sesame or pumpkin seeds to make the dish Satvik.