A piece of cake can add more joy to the celebrations! Find the healthy yummy Almond meal cake to enjoy this Festive season. This is a cake prepared with mainly almond that is renowned for its rich protein, fiber, magnesium and Vitamin E. Almond is also known for its ability to lower blood pressure, reduce blood sugar levels and cholesterol and above all it lends a big hand in weight loss. Strawberry Almond Meal Cake, a gluten-free cake, is a delicious fluffy cake topped with nutritious strawberry dices that will surely steal your heart.
- Eggs (separate white and yolk) – 4
- Raw sugar: 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoon
- Vanilla extract : 1 teaspoon
- Almond flour: Half cup
- Dedicated coconut: 1 table spoon
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Diced strawberry: half cup
- Butter, Ghee or coconut oil : 2 table spoon
- Salt: Half a teaspoon
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 350°F with fan. Lubricate your 8” pan with ghee or coconut oil.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of sugar into the pan. Take the egg yolks in a bowl.
- Add ¼ cup of sugar and Vanilla extract. Beat these in the bowl until it becomes smooth. Whip the egg whites using a mixer of your choice.
- Now slowly beat the whipped egg white with the remaining ¼ cup sugar and keep it aside.
- Mix the Almond flour, desiccated Coconut, Baking Powder and salt; and add the mix to the beaten egg yolks.
- Stir everything together until it becomes a smooth dough. Then carefully add egg white ½ cup egg whites at a time.
- You should get a fluffy batter once the egg white is added. Place the cake batter into the pan.
- Bake the cake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until it becomes Golden Brown. Take the cake out of oven and let it cool for 5 mins.
- Separate the cake from the pan and place in onto the plate.
- Top the strawberries once it is fully cool and enjoy!!